Matt Potter 4 p.m., July 30
Who Plays Who: The Many Faces of Former Tijuana Mayor Jorge Hank Rhon Edition
On Growing Pains, Alan Thicke played Dr. Jason Seaver, a nice guy who had to deal with Kirk Cameron's troublemaking.
Former Tijuana mayor Jorge Hank Rhon is a nice guy who recently had to deal with the discovery of nearly 80 unlicensed guns stored in his home.
In Miller's Crossing, Albert Finney played a mob boss who casually dictated the behavior of both the mayor and the chief of police.
Major PRI Party player Jorge Hank Rohn had all charges against him dismissed by a federal judge, despite two of the guns' connection to homicides.
In The Mask of Zorro, Antonio Banderas played a charming bandit beloved by the people and the Church.
Hundreds of supporters gathered to celebrate Jorge Hank Rhon's release from prison, and Tijuana's Archbishop wrote a letter of support.
More like this:
- Who Plays Who: SDPD Back in the News Edition — Aug. 9, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Imminent Earthquake Edition — June 29, 2011
- Strong Mayor: Enemy of The State — June 21, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Gender-Bending the Mayoral Candidates Edition — June 14, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Arellano Felix Trial Edition — May 30, 2011