Ken Harrison 11:30 a.m., Nov. 25
Cops Dodge Bullet
As President Obama Announces Justice Department Investigations Into Three Big-City Police Departments Accused of Systematic Abuse; SDPD Breathes Sigh of Relief.
What, me worry?
Chief Lansdowne: "When they busted that 11th cop for DUI down in Chula Vista, I thought our goose was cooked. Thank God those other departments had race troubles - civil rights are the hot ticket right now."
"Ha, ha, New Orleans, Newark, and Seattle! Sucks to be you!"
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Strong Mayor: Strong Mayor Helps Out! — Oct. 12, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- "Oh, dread, he's up to my..." — June 22, 2011
- Strong Mayor: Enemy of The State — June 21, 2011