Marty Graham 8:30 a.m., June 30
- Alexander Blok
Night. Street. Lamp. Drugstore.
- Night. Street. Lamp. Drugstore.
- Dull and sleazy light.
- Live twenty-five years more —
- It will be as now. No way out.
- You die — and again you begin.
- All is repeated as before:
- Night. The canal’s icy ripples.
- Drugstore. Lamp. Street.
More from SDReader
- Two poems by the bright light of the Augustan Age of English poetry — June 3, 2015
- A Toast — Jan. 15, 2014
- To Kiss a Forehead — Dec. 2, 2013
- Two Poems by Ilya Kaminsky — Dec. 29, 2010
- Tie This Guy Up, Make Sure He Stays at SDSU — March 12, 2008