Content for Tuesday, April 16, 2013
- What local organizers can learn from events similar to the Boston Marathon
- Best events in San Diego through April 23
- High Explosive Munitions Testing to Occur at Camp Pendleton
- Teenager explained taking hold of his autistic brother in trial today
- Kabob House: Tabouleh or not tabouleh?
- Tonga Ross-Ma'u Sextet live at Dizzy's
- Makeout Weird puckers up for strange kiss goodbye
- The long, long titles: Part 1
- May Day Workers Film Festival April 26 - 28 & May 1
- High arrest numbers at Santee DUI checkpoint
- California's ethics watchdog takes another bite at San Diego conflict ruling
- Padres take down Dodgers in Los Angeles
- Low inventory, high demand keep pushing real estate values higher
- Possible portent: helmet maker found liable in football injury
- Green Flash puts trucks to work
- With Democrats backing Gonzalez, Castaneda turns to unrepresented Republicans in 80th Assembly race
- Sixth Annual Shuck 'N' Swallow at LoungeSix
News & Stories
The Boston Beer Company claim rights to Carlsbad brewery's name.
Stop signs or roundabout suggested
Following an accident at the intersection of West Point Loma Boulevard and Ebers Street on April 15 (in which there were no injuries), I talked to nearby residents Chris and Susie. We were out watching ...
Sculptor was raised in OB, mentored by lifeguards
The San Diego City Council on April 16 unanimously approved funding “not to exceed $20,000” to help pay for a bronze lifeguard statue with a concrete foundation and an adjacent three-foot-square bronze plaque. The two ...
Warriors of many nations honored
On Thursday, April 11, families and dignitaries gathered at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside to dedicate a memorial to honor coalition troops killed in Afghanistan’s Helmand Province. USMC Major General Charles Mark Gurganus with British Brigadier ...