Content for Monday, April 2, 2012
- Millions From Seizure to be Shared by Mexican Government
- Chopahn: It Means “Shepherd,” Not "Composer"
- AMC Palm Promenade 14 (Marked Down from 24)
- Benjamin 4th Arellano Félix Brother to Receive Prison Time
- Disabilities Act Lawyer Suspended Temporarily
- Small Crowd Reaps Benefits from Electrifying Performance by Golia, Helzer, Burr, Unruh & Kangas @ 98 Bottles
- Warner Bros. Reveals New Batman Costume for The Dark Knight of the Soul
- DJ Jim McInnes Recovering from Tumor Surgery
- UCAN Board Members Claimed Under Oath Group Has No Members
- Parents Protest "Child Rape"
- Hennessey's Tavern: Better Than Expected Burger
- Liquid Geometry and Kill Quanti Represent San Diego on International Beat Compilation
- National Organization for Marriage's Records Unsealed
- Dancing with the Red Headed Stranger
- Warner Bros. Reveals New Superman Logo for Man of Steel
- Dining Out to Support Big Sister League of San Diego
- Lance Malone, Imprisoned in Strip Club Bribery Case, Opens Las Vegas Pizza Joint
- Ball and Chain: San Diego Symphony Requiem
- Mexican Authorities Seek Help Locating Boy's Missing Parents
- Mira Mesa Is a Mecca of Flavors!
- Bad Music at Church Venue