Content for Thursday, June 16, 2011
- American Artifact Documentary Celebrates Concert Poster Art
- Third Thursdays Rule (Makeout Weird - Liquid Geometry)
- "They Threatened to Ban Me," Says Local Elvis Impersonator
- Did the United Way Commit Tax Fraud When it Collected Donations for CCDC Sponsored "Registry Week"?
- Jeff Lipsky, Writer-Director of Twelve Thirty
- Border Crime: Hit & Run; Domestic Assaults; Stolen Cars Recovered
- Knotty Barrel
- A Tender Moment
- Parting Shot
- Eagle Scout Fights to Perform Public Service
- Stone Brewing: We’ll Come to You
- Review: Green Lantern
- City Wants $250,000 More for Kessler Lawsuit
- Assemblyman Martin Garrick Arrested in Sacramento on DUI Charge
- Resistance Is Futile
- Decaying Property Attracts New Tenant
- What's so special about Paul Cannon?
- Noodling Around: Hủ Tiếu Mi Kho from Pho King
- The First National Bank of FUN
- Border News: Drug Sellers and Sex Offender Arrested
- Are We En Route to $100 Beer?
News & Stories
An armed robbery took place at the Ocean Beach Antiques Mall at approximately 12:45 p.m. on June 16. Two Hispanic men reportedly entered the antiques store located at 4926 Newport Avenue and pretended to be ...
A soda can left in the bathroom of a burgled residence in Oceanside last January recently led to an arrest, according to detective Douglas Baxter of the Oceanside Police Department. DNA collected from the can ...
After living in Prague for about two years and struggling with the obtuse Czech language, a broken relationship and missing the feeling of being around people who understood me or vice versa, I was ready ...
Through the thin walls of the tent, I hear an elephant trumpet, and a breeze caries its musty smell across the open expanse. Somewhere nearby, a lion joins in. If you had told me this ...