Content for Friday, December 17, 2010
- State Bowl Scoreboard
- Division IV State Bowl: Bishop’s vs Brookside Christian
- Feds Propose Future Guidance For SDG&E, Other Utility Solar Farm Sites
- Michell Told She Can't Lobby City for a Year
- San Diego Unemployment Rate Remains in Double Digits
- Police Sorry They Brought Frivolous Lawsuits, Suing Their Lawyer
- Blackwater to be Sold as Similar Firm Fights Opposition in Ocotillo
- County Law Library Closing For Renovations
News & Stories
Since our local Metropolitan Transit System changed the trolley fares and how the bus and trolley transfers worked in 2009, riding the trolley has become very expensive. Before with a trolley ticket or a bus ...
Resident Jamie Wetzel appeared before the San Marcos city council on Tuesday, December 14 to discuss his issues with the city’s property value and neighborhood preservation ordinance. Over the past few months, Wetzel has been ...