Various Authors 3:49 p.m., Dec. 3
- Community Blog
- Encanto Gas Holder
County Law Library Closing For Renovations
There are only two weeks left before the main branch of the San Diego County Public Law Library at 1105 Front Street closes to start renovations in early 2011. The closure is scheduled to last at least four months while the five decade old facility undergoes a major $3.2 million makeover. The targeted reopening date is June 10, 2011.
The Main Library will be open temporarily at the Frantz Building (1168 Union Street) by mid-January, where patrons can view materials and contact reference librarians. Library staff cannot provide legal advice about specific cases, but they can point patrons to published laws, legal practice information, and other related materials that are available for reference by judges, attorneys, and all county residents for your own viewing and usage.
For further information, visit http://sdcpll.org or call 619-531-3900. Specific information on the renovation is available at the http://sandiegolawlibrary.org/about-the-renovation/ default web page.
More like this:
- Camp Colorado — Sept. 24, 2016
- Weekly Listen Local Hotsheet, Local Record Reviews, Locals in the News, more — May 5, 2011
- All-hazard Local Emergency Response Theory as Emergency Management by Objectives — July 28, 2010
- Many SDG&E and Sempra Ads, but None about AB 920 — Jan. 3, 2010
- There's No Talking — June 24, 2004