Ian Anderson 5 p.m., May 30
Super Tuesday in San Diego: The Very, Very Slow Count
Seiler v. Bowen means a slow count; tune in tomorrow at 8 AM.
Okay, here we go. Here's the LINK TO THE RESULTS PAGE AT THE SAN DIEGO COUNTY REGISTRAR OF VOTERS SITE. But don't count on an early count. Based on some word of mouth earlier today, this is going to be pretty dicey. Denied the use of controversial touch screen voting computers, Registrar Deborah Seiler--a former sales representative for Diebold Election Systems, maker of the touch screens restricted by California Secretary of State Debra Bowen--is going to slow count the paper ballots at her Kearny Mesa headquarters. Look for results at 8 tomorrow morning.
More like this:
- Three Days Later, San Diego County Ballots Remain Uncounted — Nov. 10, 2012
- Why Do Unpopular Incumbent Supervisors Horn and Roberts have Such a Strong Solid Lead in This Race? — Nov. 2, 2010
- Who Runs Our Elections and How Safe Actually are They? — Nov. 2, 2010
- Is San Diego's Voting System Secure? Who's Running This Show? — Nov. 4, 2008
- Walk the Vote! A Pre-emptive Strike on Voter Fraud in Our Fine City — Oct. 17, 2008