Daniel Powell 2 p.m., Oct. 4
David Copley's yacht is on the move again
David's Yacht is on the move.
Union Tribune publisher David Copley, who sold off all of his late mother's other papers, ostensibly to pay her estate taxes, is the proud owner of the yacht Happy Days. It's been spotted around the med this summer. Here is the latest update, thanks to Yacht Spotter.
10/01/2007 Port Hercule Monaco, Monaco
09/25/2007 Grand Harbour Marina Valletta, Malta
More like this:
- Late David Copley's yacht sold — June 29, 2013
- David Copley yacht for sale — Jan. 21, 2013
- Yes We Cannes! The Yacht That Tells a Lacht -- Everything, Actually -- About Copley Newspapers — June 10, 2008
- Keep On Yachting — July 5, 2007
- How to Avoid Taxes, Cruise European Seas — Jan. 18, 2007