Garrett Harris 6 p.m., Aug. 27
- Community Blog
- The Aerial San Diego Project
The "New" Point Loma Light House from 500Ft
San Diego has been blessed with not just one, but two light houses. The "new" Point Loma Lighthouse is perhaps the most striking and beautiful landmark to view from land or sea, but I appreciated it all over again as we flew south past Point Loma before banking inland to fly through the harbor.
This was shot from 500ft late in the day before sunset.
More like this:
- Point Loma residents pick sides in Pointers’ stadium proposal — Oct. 22, 2013
- Ready or not — Dec. 11, 2012
- This is no drill! — Dec. 7, 2012
- Wonderful Old Landmark - New Perspective — March 16, 2011
- Beautiful Light — Oct. 7, 2004