Ian Anderson 5 p.m., April 27
- Community Blog
- Throwaway Poetry
A Kid and a Horse at Christmas
just a little gift...a carrot for my mare...with the crispy chill of Christmas hanging in the air
that hound is bold but worthy too of scraps cut from our Ham...the fat will make his coat shine so bright....like only ornaments can
don't need no other gifts...
i got the best...
from a dad who sure loves me...
a beauty mare...beyond compare...
tied up outside
beneath a Noble Christmas tree
More like this:
- Memorial Day Prayer for the families of Newtown — May 19, 2013
- Merry Christmas everyone — Dec. 24, 2011
- Gratitude — Dec. 17, 2011
- Watch Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko boxing live str — Dec. 1, 2011
- O Siem, my Christmas wish for all of us here and around the world — Dec. 22, 2010