Darrin DuFord 3:30 p.m., Dec. 26
Digital vs. Print panel at Little Fish Comic Book Studio
Ocean Beach comic book studio explores a ever-changing medium
Little Fish Comic Book Studio (4837 Voltaire Street - Ocean Beach) will be hosting a panel titled "Digital Comics vs. Print: The Pros and Cons of an Ever-Changing Medium" on Monday, February 11 at 7 p.m.
“Join Little Fish Comic Book Studio and guest panelists as we discuss the ever changing landscape of the comic book industry. This will include, but not limited to: Small Press, Mainstream print, Diamond distribution, comixology, comicpress & wordpress, etc.,” Little Fish writes.
Mark Luetke of 2816 Monument
and Crystal Rollins of Square City Comics
Little Fishermen Patrick Yurick and Alonso Nunez also maintain a weekly webcomic, American Booom - a superhero story that takes place in Tijuana.
More like this:
- Little Fish Comic Book Studio debuts American BOOOM! — March 19, 2013
- Webcomic discussion panel in Ocean Beach — Jan. 17, 2013
- Free online comic book class — Dec. 11, 2012
- Local Writer Lands Gene Simmons Comic Book Gigs — July 9, 2012
- The History of Comic Books In San Diego: The ‘90s — Sept. 22, 2008