Walter Mencken 1 p.m., May 1
Fourth Anniversary Townie Ride at Blind Lady Ale House
Celebrate the gastropub's 4th Anniversary with a bicycle ride around Normal Heights on Sunday
“We love riding them fast but we also love riding them leisurely through the streets of our wonderful neighborhoods."
BLAH has hosted a celebratory anniversary bicycle ride through their Normal Heights neighborhood for the past three years, with this year being no exception.
It is always held at the end of a week-long anniversary celebration chock full of beer-centric special events.
The ride, this year and all previous years, have always cost the riders nothing to join.
BLAH is offering potential riders “nothing but camaraderie and community and that is free.”
This year BLAH's Fourth Anniversary Townie Ride is being held this Sunday, February 3.
Meet at the gastropub, located at 3416 Adams Avenue, at 10 a.m. to join in the fun.
More like this:
- Udo was gone — Nov. 12, 2014
- Party 'til your belly aches at Alchemy's 4th Anniversary Bash — March 13, 2013
- A Kegarade Parade with Tiger!Tiger! — Nov. 3, 2012
- Pedaling Diego: San Diego's Growing Bicycle Mania — Dec. 29, 2010
- Chocolate with Your Beer — Oct. 21, 2009