Ian Anderson 5 p.m., April 27
12th Annual Taste of Adams
The 12th Annual Taste of Adams Avenue takes place on Sunday, June 24. This cuisine-centered, self-guided walking tour will cover North Park, Normal Heights, and Kensington. So far, the participants for this year include Kensington Cafe, Blue Boheme, Cantina Mayahuel, Farmhouse Cafe, and Blind Lady Ale House.
The eateries are preparing tasters that "will tantalize their taste buds with perfecto pastas, Asian fusion, specialties from around the world, decadent desserts, delightful drinks..." The event runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and free trolleys will run between the neighborhoods for participants. Tickets cost $25 in advance, and $30 on the day of the event.
More like this:
- A gallery of 33 vintage posters from Hollywood's Golden Age of cartoons — June 12, 2013
- San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival — Nov. 9, 2012
- Adams Ave Beer Taste — Sept. 15, 2012
- Can Taken 2 Possibly Top Taken in the Phone Call Department? — June 25, 2012
- Taste of Gaslamp — June 6, 2012