Ken Harrison 10:30 a.m., May 25
Julian Apple Days Festival is coming up on October 6 and 7. In 2011, the Festival drew more than 3,000 visitors. This year it will be held at Menghini Winery (1150 Julian Orchards Dr) and feature "apple displays, music and dancing, an antique tractor display, children’s games and activities, gold panning demonstrations, a beer and wine garden, food and merchandise vendors, contests, and, of course, apple pie."
The festival opens at 10 a.m. on both days and runs until 5 p.m. Admission is $5 for adults and free for children under 12. Free parking is available.
More like this:
- San Diego cartoon postcards for 2013 - what & where shall we draw? — Sept. 25, 2012
- Horrible Imaginings — Sept. 21, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey — Sept. 20, 2012
- New Children's Museum free Sunday — Sept. 6, 2012
- Labor Day movies at drive-in — Sept. 3, 2012