Ian Anderson 11 a.m., Oct. 8
On Friday and Saturday, October 26-27, 1202 (1202 University Ave), Hillcrest's new nightlife venue hosts Truly Bloody, two nights of no cover dancing among "ghoulish go-go dancers." 1202 is also judging a True Blood-inspired costume contest with categories like best vampire, best werewolf, and best shifter with a number of "killer prizes" for winners. DJ XP and DJ Marcel will spin. Doors open at 10 p.m.
More like this:
- Kind of like a health shake — May 13, 2015
- Bloody Disgusting Selects brings Blood Runs Cold to the Gaslamp — March 15, 2013
- The Inquisitive Tongue: Nanette Wiser's Good Dish — Sept. 12, 2012
- And the SDMA Winners Are: — Aug. 14, 2012
- A Reoccurring Nightmare — Nov. 18, 2004