Don Bauder 2:30 p.m., Aug. 25
Myth Asana Workshop
Yoga instructor Teresa Austin teaches Myth Asana Workshop on Saturday, October 20, at Namaste Yoga Center in Ocean Beach (4893 Voltaire St. Suite B). This all-levels workshop runs from 1-4 p.m. and explores the mythology behind various yoga poses.
"Asanas such as the warrior, sun and moon series, Shiva/Sati, kurmasana, skandasana, and garudasana will be explored. Whether you are a student or a teacher of yoga, come learn the delightful myths behind our beloved practice! This workshop is suitable for all levels. The class will be followed by a yoga practice integrated with the mythology and symbolism from the lecture," states Teresa Austin.
Registration can be completed here through the classes/schedule listing.
More like this:
- Fall yoga teacher training — Sept. 12, 2012
- Absolute Beginners yoga — Sept. 4, 2012
- Ashtanga Series One — Aug. 7, 2012
- Yoga on the Beach — July 20, 2012
- Can You Change Your Nervous System...with Your Mind? — May 31, 2012