Daniel Powell 9:18 p.m., June 28
Myth Asana Workshop
Yoga instructor Teresa Austin teaches Myth Asana Workshop on Saturday, October 20, at Namaste Yoga Center in Ocean Beach (4893 Voltaire St. Suite B). This all-levels workshop runs from 1-4 p.m. and explores the mythology behind various yoga poses.
"Asanas such as the warrior, sun and moon series, Shiva/Sati, kurmasana, skandasana, and garudasana will be explored. Whether you are a student or a teacher of yoga, come learn the delightful myths behind our beloved practice! This workshop is suitable for all levels. The class will be followed by a yoga practice integrated with the mythology and symbolism from the lecture," states Teresa Austin.
Registration can be completed here through the classes/schedule listing.
More like this:
- Fall yoga teacher training — Sept. 12, 2012
- Absolute Beginners yoga — Sept. 4, 2012
- Ashtanga Series One — Aug. 7, 2012
- Yoga on the Beach — July 20, 2012
- Can You Change Your Nervous System...with Your Mind? — May 31, 2012