Robert Bush 9 a.m., March 29
La Jolla Literary Festival
The first annual La Jolla Literary Festival will be held from September 21 - September 23 at the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego in La Jolla's Sherwood Auditorium. The keynote speaker is Mitch Albom, author of Tuesdays with Morrie and For One More Day.
The group includes bestselling authors from throughout the country, as well as esteemed international writers, a Pulitzer Prize finalist, and four speakers whose works have been turned into major motion pictures. Guest authors and speakers will include novelist Martin Amis, American religious historian Stephen Prothero, and more. The 3-day literary event pass costs $550, or $500 if you go through this website. Receive $50 off by mentioning this post in The Reader.
More like this:
- Horrible Imaginings — Sept. 21, 2012
- Your Week: August 30-September 5 — Aug. 29, 2012
- Fashion & Film Festival — July 25, 2012
- County Library to Host Book Festival — Sept. 28, 2011
- What David Antin Talks About at D.G. Wills Bookstore When He Talks About Andy Warhol — May 15, 2011