Don Bauder 3:30 p.m., Jan. 25
- Community Blog
AreYou Aware our Liberty Bell Impotent??,
considering that I have suggested that pennies be collected from children in each state so that that state could have its own?
Decades ago, on a hitched ride somewhere in Mexico, we passed through a mountain town, where every bell seemed to be ringing!
Maybe we should have such aa moment nationally, Oh God, all we need is another national holiday with bureaucrats getting off and paid as well*.
Dont tell Massachusetts, all they have is that dud.
Note, FBI agents are paid an excess of $70,000 a year, So how much a holiday do all our bureaucrats cost us, as we live recessively?
More like this:
- Stately Breakfast at State — July 26, 2012
- La Costa Canyon Looks to Cap Historic Season with First State Title — March 21, 2012
- OUR SCANDALOUS LIBERTY BELL, — March 16, 2011
- Home Is Where the Variance Is — Sept. 15, 2010
- Paying Your Membership Dues...And Why? — April 15, 2009