Jimi Olsen 7:30 p.m., Oct. 9
Found: Missing boy sought in Santee
Edit, 12:05 a.m. - Cheyssial has been found along the 3300 block of Harbor Drive downtown and will be returned to his family.
Sheriff’s deputies in Santee are looking for help from the public in locating 12-year-old Eric Alexander Cheyssial, who was last seen walking home from Pride Academy on the 9300 block of Prospect Avenue around 2 p.m. this afternoon (October 15).
Eric is said by authorities to stand approximately 5’8”, weighing 175 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He left school wearing jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black or grey hooded jacket, pulling a black wheeled backpack.
Because of his age, Eric is considered an at-risk subject. Anyone with information as to his whereabouts has been requested to contact deputies at (858) 565-5200, or the Crime Stoppers anonymous tip line at (888) 580-8477.
Since the search was initiated at around 11 p.m., authorities have advised local residents to be aware of law enforcement combing the area, as well as Sheriff’s helicopters that may be circling overhead as the search for the youth continues.
More like this:
- Sheriff's deputies fatally shoot San Marcos man — Aug. 27, 2013
- 14 East County youth arrested in curfew sweeps — April 1, 2013
- Jury said Vista man guilty of resisting arrest — March 29, 2013
- Car burglars captured in Santee — Feb. 13, 2013
- Shooting Call Leads Cops to Pot-Growing Operation — Dec. 15, 2011