Don Bauder 6:45 p.m., April 17
Tony Robbins to spend up to $10 million on Florida mansion
Will gut insides of $24.75 million ocean-front home, says gossip columnist
San Diego-based motivational speaker Anthony (Tony) Robbins will shell out $8 million to $10 million upgrading the $24.75 million Palm Beach home he bought earlier this year. The house is only a year old. This is reported by Jose Lambiet's online "Gossip Extra" covering South Florida. Lambiet also has a column in the Miami Herald.
Robbins is tearing out a beautiful infinity pool and gutting the inside, says Lambiet, who estimates that Robbins is worth $480 million. Lambiet, who has a Master's in journalism from Northwestern, has written gossip for the New York Daily News and National Enquirer, among other publications.
More like this:
- Financial freedom, anyone? — Jan. 19, 2015
- Marriott wants fat subsidy to keep Tony Robbins seminar in Palm Desert — June 13, 2013
- Websense agrees to be purchased for $24.75 a share — May 20, 2013
- Report: Tony Robbins buys $25 million home in Palm Beach — April 20, 2013
- Happiness Guru Tony Robbins Bemoans Deficits — April 16, 2012