Dave Good 9 p.m., April 23
Santee Sheriff station wants to reunite stolen bicycles with their owners
The San Diego Sheriff’s Department station in Santee is seeking to reunite victims of bicycle theft in the Santee and Lakeside areas with their missing rides.
Deputies are asking anyone who’s had a bicycle stolen within the last six months to check in at the station located at 8811 Cuyamaca to see if it may have been recovered.
Potential claimants are asked to bring some form of proof of ownership – receipts, photos of the lost bike, or at least a good description.
More like this:
- Shots fired when San Marcos man attempts to reclaim stolen bicycle — Feb. 20, 2013
- Car burglars captured in Santee — Feb. 13, 2013
- Prolific burglar caught in Del Mar — Oct. 24, 2012
- Sheriff's Department identifies suspect in Santee murder — Oct. 1, 2012
- Credit card thieves head to Walmart — Sept. 20, 2012