5 p.m., Aug. 25
Santee Sheriff station wants to reunite stolen bicycles with their owners
The San Diego Sheriff’s Department station in Santee is seeking to reunite victims of bicycle theft in the Santee and Lakeside areas with their missing rides.
Deputies are asking anyone who’s had a bicycle stolen within the last six months to check in at the station located at 8811 Cuyamaca to see if it may have been recovered.
Potential claimants are asked to bring some form of proof of ownership – receipts, photos of the lost bike, or at least a good description.
More like this:
- Coffee with the Captain of Encinitas’ sheriff’s station — Dec. 12, 2013
- Car burglars captured in Santee — Feb. 13, 2013
- Kids Robbed of Bikes in Santee — April 12, 2011
- Tricky All Over Town — June 9, 2010
- Craigslist Tips Them Off — April 24, 2010