Dorian Hargrove 4:30 p.m., June 24
Credit card thieves head to Walmart
The San Diego Sheriff’s Department is seeking help in identifying two suspects wanted for using credit cards stolen from a car in Rancho Santa Fe on August 6.
The suspects, described as a white female and male between 20-25 years old and driving a grey compact sedan, purchased fuel at a USA Gas station on Imperial Avenue in San Diego. They also went on a Wal-Mart shopping spree, using the stolen cards and writing checks at the discount retailer’s locations at Grossmont Center in La Mesa, Santee Town Center, and on Murphy Canyon Road in San Diego.
Anonymous tips, which yield up to a $1,000 reward, are being taken by Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477.
More like this:
- With dollar signs recorded in his eyes... — Dec. 25, 2015
- LA Credit Card Counterfeiters Caught at Local Casino — July 9, 2012
- Credit Card Thief On The Loose in North County — Sept. 16, 2011
- Shopping Cart Bandits — Aug. 4, 2011
- Suspects Street-Cornered — March 18, 2010