Robert Bush 2:30 p.m., Sept. 17
Car fire victim identified
The San Diego Sheriff’s Department has issued an update on the body found inside a burning car in Jamul last week.
Detectives have identified the victim as Dillon A. Davis, a 20 year-old black male and resident of the 4S Ranch community near the northeastern edge of San Diego’s city limits.
Authorities are asking anyone with information about either the victim or the fire to contact Homicide Detail at (858) 974-2321 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-TIPS.
More like this:
- Amber alert issued for Boulevard man suspected of murder, arson, kidnapping — Aug. 5, 2013
- Shots fired when San Marcos man attempts to reclaim stolen bicycle — Feb. 20, 2013
- Sheriff's Department identifies suspect in Santee murder — Oct. 1, 2012
- Body found inside burning car in Jamul — Sept. 21, 2012
- Sheriff's Dept. Investigates Death, Announces DUI Checkpoint — June 28, 2011