Jay Anderson 1:30 p.m., Aug. 23
Car fire victim identified
The San Diego Sheriff’s Department has issued an update on the body found inside a burning car in Jamul last week.
Detectives have identified the victim as Dillon A. Davis, a 20 year-old black male and resident of the 4S Ranch community near the northeastern edge of San Diego’s city limits.
Authorities are asking anyone with information about either the victim or the fire to contact Homicide Detail at (858) 974-2321 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-TIPS.
More like this:
- Man admits to dismembering woman with help of family members in Tijuana — March 19, 2013
- Body found inside burning car in Jamul — Sept. 21, 2012
- Border News Translations: Migrant Boatload Sinks; Evidence is Important; 2 Found Dead; Homicides are the Common Type — May 6, 2011
- Case of the Burning Woman — Sept. 26, 2007
- A Body Among Pot Plants — Sept. 12, 2007