Ibn Jubayr 10 p.m., July 29
A happy ending for a scary beginning
An elderly man who was reported missing and “at risk” was found and safely returned to his family this week.
Louis Lake Senior, 72, was reported missing by his family on Tuesday afternoon, October 9. The man was last seen by his daughter at their Lemon Grove home about 1:30 p.m.
San Diego County Sheriff's Department issued a statement the same day. They reported that Louis Lake Senior has “unspecified medical issues” and walks with a cane. The missing man “frequently wears a baseball or cowboy hat” and “often walks to the trolley station” according to investigators.
The next morning the Sheriff issued a statement saying the elderly man had been found.
Louis Lake Senior was located in the City of San Diego by the San Diego Police Department and safely returned to his home, according to Sheriff’s Lieutenant Julius Faulkner.
More like this:
- Disgruntled and cooperative — Dec. 6, 2014
- Convicted child abuser committed suicide — Feb. 7, 2014
- DNA of both Louis Perez and murder victim found on “stun baton” — March 16, 2013
- San Marcos man charged w attempted murder for alleged car-ramming — Feb. 3, 2013
- Fallbrook deputies saw the body in the back — Jan. 4, 2013