Marty Graham 5:30 p.m., Jan. 19
Rise of a corporate princeling
From high-stakes California politics to corporate prince
A Reader News Ticker piece via Storify, a social media storytelling tool.
A soon-to-be former California legislator assumes his positon in the halls of corporate California, but not before a few words on Twitter regarding the San Diego daily newspaper owned by GOP hotel magnate Doug Manchester.
More like this:
- Home sales continue to fall — Sept. 24, 2013
- Home sales volume increasing, but still short of last year's pace — March 26, 2013
- San Diego Unemployment Rate Rises — July 20, 2012
- Edison Reports Increased Damage, Backs Off Restart Proposal at San Onofre — May 9, 2012
- County Gains 8000 Jobs in Month — Dec. 16, 2011