Don Bauder 1:30 p.m., April 28
Protesters Target Pregnancy Center Today
Pro-choice advocates will stage a protest today from 4 -6 pm at the Culture of Life Family Services, located in the Hillcrest Scripps Hospital medical office buildings at 550 Washington St.
The service provider is one of approximately 20 pregnancy centers in San Diego County that protestors say exist primarily to keep women from having abortions, often misinforming and intimidating women to achieve their goal.
Community activist groups including Canvas for a Cause and San Diego’s Radical Feminists have organized today’s protest.
More like this:
- Awake and registered to vote — Nov. 12, 2015
- Protest opposes Keystone XL pipeline at Coronado petroleum conference — April 17, 2013
- Group Plans to Protest Issa Fundraiser — March 13, 2012
- Occupy San Diego Protester on Hunger Strike Arrested — Dec. 10, 2011
- Occupy San Diego Heads to City Council — Oct. 18, 2011