Dorian Hargrove 8:30 p.m., Dec. 12
Pro-choice advocates will stage a protest today from 4 -6 pm at the Culture of Life Family Services, located in the Hillcrest Scripps Hospital medical office buildings at 550 Washington St.
The service provider is one of approximately 20 pregnancy centers in San Diego County that protestors say exist primarily to keep women from having abortions, often misinforming and intimidating women to achieve their goal.
Community activist groups including Canvas for a Cause and San Diego’s Radical Feminists have organized today’s protest.
More like this:
- Occupy Makes Democratic Convention Showing — Feb. 12, 2012
- Local Pro-Life Group Piggybacks on PETA Whale Slavery Case — Feb. 7, 2012
- Filner Comes Out In Support of 'Plan B' Contraceptive — Dec. 15, 2011
- Occupy San Diego Reclaims Personal Property, Relocates to East Lawn — Nov. 3, 2011
- New Law Spells Trouble for Owner of Combination Tanning Salon and Abortion Clinic — Oct. 12, 2011