Ken Harrison 1 p.m., Sept. 17
Filner's House Campaign Committee Still in Business
Democratic congressman Bob Filner, currently a San Diego mayoral candidate, continued to collect money for his House campaign committee during the final three months of last year, according to a recently filed federal financial disclosure.
There were only two big donors: the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union, with $4,000 on November 21 and the Ford Motor Company Civic Action Fund, with $1,000 on December 9.
$116.15 in unitemized individual donations were also reported.
Payments included $2310.38 to San Francisco's Warren & Associates LLC, a campaign treasurer service, and a $150 contribution to the National City Chamber of Commerce.
Filner's previous treasurer, Kinde Durkee, is currently under indictment for fraud and theft.
The campaign fund was left with cash on hand of $1298.87.
More like this:
- Filner transition team to be headed by lobbyist for big developer with storied history of campaign finance violations — Nov. 8, 2012
- Filner's Unkind Durkee — July 11, 2012
- Federal Election Commission Cites "Problems" with Filner 2012 Campaign Committee Disclosures — May 22, 2012
- Democrats Put Almost $50,000 Behind Filner's Bid for Mayor — March 21, 2012
- Bob Filner Dunned by Nancy Pelosi — Dec. 19, 2011