Ian Anderson 7:30 p.m., Dec. 2
- Community Blog
American assaulted and mutilated in Rosarito Beach
Translated by Fulano from an article in Rosarito En La Noticia.info
Rosarito - It all started early Monday morning, when three masked subjects stormed into the home of Charles White, 51 years old, located at Number 9, calle Milton Castellanos, in colonia Echeverría. The objective was to rob him, they finally cleaned out the house.
That same day, the victim was taken to the Red Cross hospital, where they had to amputate the little finger on his left hand.
The subjects caused multiple injuries all over his body, giving him a heavy beating and mutilating a piece of his finger at the fingernail. The doctors who attended to him had to amputate his little finger on his left had. Among the other injuries caused by the thieves from the beating were bruises on his face and one eye was swollen shut.
The deputy attorney general, Adolfo Santiago Azcárrega, said that the investigation is in process and did not provide more details to avoid hindering it.
More like this:
- Two bodyguards of Rosarito's police chief beat up law student — May 18, 2013
- Ensenada clinic refuses to treat insured patient with broken leg — Feb. 3, 2013
- Tijuana man, deported from the US, kills his baby daughter because she was crying — Nov. 22, 2012
- Mexicali pig rancher complains of Mexican army abuse while US Border Patrol observes — Oct. 14, 2012
- Waterboarding and Abuse in Rosarito — July 1, 2011