Walter Mencken 10:06 a.m., Feb. 6
Tijuana taco tour with Turista Libre
Alternative tour service offers a taste of Tijuana on April 20
Turista Libre continues to surprise both regulars and first-timers in Tijuana with atypical tours intended to get visitors away from the usual traps and into a genuine, one-of-a-kind experience.
On Saturday, April 20, Turista Libre invites you on a taco tour starting at Kimchi Mix, a Korean-Mexican joint in Otay, with a round of tacos de bulgogi, or Korean carne asada.
The tour will continue on to two more taquerias before ending with desert at Tepoznieves, where 120 flavors of gourmet Mexican ice cream await.
Tickets also include round-trip transport from the border.
Here’s a look at how the last taco tour went down:
More like this:
- A taste of Tijuana: Javier Plascencia progressive meal — July 23, 2013
- Mexican Wrestling in Tijuana with Turista Libre — Jan. 24, 2013
- Bike to the Baja Beer Fest in Tijuana — July 12, 2012
- Los Master Plus Concert with Turista Libre — Aug. 9, 2011
- Mexican Wrestling in Tijuana with Turista Libre — July 24, 2011