Various Authors 1:40 p.m., Aug. 29
So, what are you drinking tomorrow?
If you're doing a traditional turkey dinner, and you're planning on drinking wine, please let me put in a word for Riesling. Whether you want something bone dry and laced with singing acidity, or something ripe and round and just barely sweet, or something unctuous and massive and honeyed, Riesling can do it all. Riesling, Riesling, Riesling. And if you're looking for Riesling, let me put in a word for Truly Fine Wine. I don't get anything out of promoting Damon and Sabrina's little German import shop. I just want to see it thrive, because they really do bring in some wonderful stuff, and they know their product. I'm heading over there now. Happy Thanksgiving.
Truly Fine Wine proprietors Damon and Sabrina out in the field, doing the hard work of cellar-based research.
More like this:
- Raise the Bar — Sept. 24, 2008
- Up with Riesling — March 5, 2008
- Born to Host — Nov. 21, 2007
- "They're very German" their whole mentality is, "We've been here for 600 years." — April 12, 2007
- Royal Riesling — April 5, 2007