Matthew Lickona 1:02 p.m., Oct. 28
Possum Problems? Possible!
Naomi: I’m having trouble with this comment box too. Had to haul this comment up to blog because the comment box won't accept it. OK, let's see how we go here, get out of Kafkaland...
Re possums: Yeah, they're having a Feast! alright. I know we shouldn't leave the cat food outside...except there are a couple of strays, Little Boy and Lion King, who kinda depend on us.
But at the moment the balance seems okay. No escargots (Is it true all California snails are escapees from French snails brought over to be bred for restaurants?) and no slugs, which is a miracle.
But in case the 7 kids don't take off and find their own territory, do you have that recipe from the Fillmore District for possum pie?
(Kidding! But did you ever taste possum pie? What does it taste like?)
More like this:
- Weekend Snow Alert!! — Feb. 6, 2013
- Answer to EdBed's possum question — Aug. 31, 2011
- How Do You Like Them Apples? (not a blog about Gwyneth's kid...) — Nov. 1, 2008
- Our friend the opossum — Aug. 31, 2006
- Prime Time — Aug. 4, 2005