Walter Mencken 9:21 p.m., Oct. 20
Loos You Can Use
And now the most important question of all: Which eateries have the best Loo-slash-Bathrooms? Chad Deal’s excellent cover story on communal living (this week) got me thinkin’ about this. Because my all-time favorite, the most “Oh, wow!” john in the county is (…drum-roll please!) the throne room at the Yellow Deli in Vista (run by the Twelve Tribes, the last group he visited). Check this out!
Also highly commended (below): The Red Bathroom at O’Brien’s Pub, 4646 Convoy Street.
Any other faves out there?
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Dream Theater December 1 @ Balboa Theater: Photos — Dec. 3, 2011
- Bread for the Dead, TJ Style — Nov. 3, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- San Diego Ad Club Bash — June 3, 2011