Jeff Smith 2 p.m., Dec. 18
- Community Blog
- Ensign Hickman
Baja & Border News Translations: Man Stabbed Stealing from a Home
Man Stabbed Stealing from a Home (Peninsular Digital, 1/17/13 by Juan Daniel Gortari Cisneros)
La Paz, BC Sur – Héctor Adrián Guillén Orantes had a feeling that someone was on one side of his bed and thought it was his dream, but found that a subject who he only knew by the nickname of Johnny took the cell phone from his bureau and fled out of the house located in colonia Las Flores.
At that time, Héctor Adrian woke-up and jumped from bed to tackle Johnny and asked him to return his cell phone. To give greater weight to his demand, the surprised citizen took his knife and showed it to Johnny, who was not deterred and began a struggle that culminated with the knife stabbing the abdomen of the intruder, who made a fast escape and sought refuge in an adjoining house.
It was there where emergency bodies found Johnny, past 3 o'clock on Thursday, with the dagger sunk into his abdomen up to the handle. Emergency crews, as well as polimunicipales responded to a call by Héctor Adrian, who was present at the scene located in Centennial. They arrested the offender and sent the wounded invader, named Juan Daniel Gortari Cisneros to the hospital. http://peninsulardigital.com/sucesos/por-meterse-a-una-casa-salio-apunalado/101625
More like this:
- Did Leaky and Rascal attempt murder? — May 29, 2014
- El Cajon man arrested in bicycle-related stabbing — July 24, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: 9 Men Captured for Various Offenses; Return of Electronic Fines Inevitable — Jan. 6, 2013
- Carlsbad gangster sentenced in stabbing case — Oct. 19, 2012
- Prosecutor: Trial Begins Though Stabber is Missing — July 24, 2012