Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., Oct. 8
- Community Blog
- Ensign Hickman
Baja & Border News Translations: Company Donates School Supplies; Scholarships Delivered to Working Mothers
Company Donates School Supplies (Siglo21, 10/17/12)
Mexicali, BC - Recently the Honeywell company delivered about 5,500 school supplies to Municipal DIF with the aim of providing tools to children with limited resources in the community and to show them the items are necessary for their studies.
With this donation together with those of other enterprises, they benefited a total of 5700 children from schools in Mexicali, Valle de Mexicali and San Felipe. This was achieved thanks to the contribution of the employees of the business units at Honeywell Turbo Technologies, Aerospace and ACS in Mexicali. http://www.siglo21.com.mx/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3059&Itemid=1
Scholarships Delivered to Working Mothers (Siglo21, 10/17/12)
Tijuana, BC - Government State officials of the Instituto de Crédito Educativo of Baja California and the SyMI, "Servicios y Maquilados Internacionales" company, made delivery of scholarship checks to support working mothers, consolidating a total of 24 beneficiary partners, to contribute to the education of their children.
Through a private ceremony in the Aztec room of the company's facilities, Claudia Burgos, Coordinator of the SyMI project, thanked the company for all the support received, since this is a very useful incentive.
She also stressed that the organization strives to and works every day to seek and provide programs that support its people. "This is the third consecutive occasion that we have had this program and continue to implement such projects that support our partners and their children's future", she said. http://www.siglo21.com.mx/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3058&Itemid=1
More like this:
- Baja & Border News Translations: Students march against education reform; SSPM rejects criminal impunity; Officers awarded for rejecting attempted bribes — Feb. 16, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Students Will Train Peers; Tecate Schools have No Absentees — Jan. 14, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Missing American Sought; Talks Attended by More Than 8,000 Youth — Jan. 8, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: Ice Makes Road to Rumorosa Hazardous; International Youth in TJ and SD Support Libraries — Jan. 1, 2013
- Baja & Border News Translations: No Water on Wednesday; Port Entry Affects Tourist Directions — Nov. 5, 2012