Robert Bush 9 a.m., March 29
- Community Blog
- Come Rattle My Cage
this comment by Quillpena "rattled my cage"
Turning, burning, we are forever learning
After the agony of heartbreak,
when we've picked up the pieces and moved on,
we know to no longer sweat the superficial things.
We fear the perilous flow of life,
and yet we delight in its liberating ebb.
The constant push and pull weaken and ages us
but at the same time reinforce and extend our will to go on
Whether tomorrow comes or not
our lasting footprints will remain in the sands of yesterday for many years to come. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ur a poet Quill....hope u don't mind me posting this!!!
the comment was made to this poem
More like this:
- Come Hither Lil Poetess — April 28, 2010
- TGIF Sun Lovers — March 22, 2010
- Shaving You~*~for u Bobby~*~ — Feb. 20, 2010
- no matter how many time this lady enters the ring she always has her game face on — Oct. 1, 2009
- Pandamonium — Sept. 25, 2009