Ian Pike noon, Dec. 8
Free parking returns to Horton Plaza!
Has it really been seven months since the #@$%&*!#$&@#s at Horton Plaza decided to replace 3 hours of free parking with the flat unreasonable rate of $8 an hour?
Business must have taken a hit, for it was announced that as of Monday, Horton Plaza has reverted to its old self-validating policy of granting gratis parking for up to three hours.
Are you done celebrating? Good! Now get in your car and head on over to Reading Cinemas Gaslamp 15 and the Regal Horton Plaza. The parking's once again on Westfield!
More like this:
- Hitchcock-tober unveils 9 digitally remastered masterworks — Oct. 1, 2013
- Relief for Gaslamp moviegoers' parking woes — April 26, 2013
- Horton Plaza announces new free parking plan — Feb. 7, 2013
- No more free parking at Whoreton Plaza — Feb. 7, 2013
- Horton Plaza 14: And then there were 7 — Sept. 24, 2012