7:45 p.m., June 29
Barbara Sinatra reveals true identity of Ronan Farrow's father
Former Vegas showgirl and mannequin for the late, great Mr. Blackwell, Barbara Sinatra, has broken her silence concerning the paternity of Ronan Farrow.
Those of you keeping score at home remember earlier this week when Mia Farrow let slip that the father of 25-year-old Ronan could "possibly" be Frank Sinatra, not Woody Allen.
In an exclusive interview with The Big Screen (it sure sounded like her voice on the other end of the phone) Mrs. Sinatra came clean with the baby daddy's true identity. Turns out her former husband -- not the one you think -- was indirectly involved.
The call came from Frank's never-finished, already decaying, pleasure palace, built for the Kennedy inaugural party that Peter Lawford so badly bungled. Aloof, seldom visited, never photographed, Mrs. Sinatra continues to direct her late husband's empire, vainly attempting to sway, as he once did, the destinies of a nation that preferred a bunch of f@%king Limey mop-tops over Old Blue Eyes.
"It wasn't Frank," she confessed, choking back tears. "It was Zeppo!"
More like this:
- ComicFest Day 3 Photo Report: Russ Heath, Batton Lash, more — Oct. 7, 2013
- ComicFest Day 1 Photo Report: Local lights & men in tights — Oct. 4, 2013
- Sinatra, not Woody the biological father of Rosemia's baby? — Oct. 2, 2013
- The Frank Sinatra clock — Sept. 25, 2013
- See the book, read the movie — April 4, 2013