Don Bauder 7:30 p.m., Aug. 29
Trailer Park: Paul Schrader's The Canyons
Ask Paul Schrader a question. Details inside.
Paul Schrader has a new film opening and guess who snared an interview?
That's right: Lickona!
No offense, but that'll be the day!
During the production, the tabloids made much ado about The Canyons. Schrader did not write the screenplay. That honor went to Hollywood bad boy Bret Easton Ellis (Less Than Zero, American Psycho). By now you've probably heard that is destined not only to be Lindsay Lohan's return to serious acting (I thought that was supposed to be Liz and Dick), but this year's big crossover performance by porn star, James Deen.
Any questions for Mr. Schrader? Never before have I extended such an offer to my readers. The last thing I want to do is check back tomorrow and find the comments section blank. Ask away! Here's your chance.
Before watching the movie, I had to take a look at the trailer. Good god, does this look less than bleak.
More like this:
- Paul Schrader 'likes' me! — Sept. 13, 2013
- The limited stylings of Clutch Cargo — July 24, 2013
- 11 celebrity comedy teams we'd like to see — July 18, 2013
- Female trouble — July 10, 2013
- The Carpeteria: A brief pictorial tribute to Joe Pesci's 'hair' — July 8, 2013