• Big Screen alerts

Give me a place to stand on a local sex scandal and with Photoshop I will move the whole world.

None

• Big Screen alerts

Comments

shirleyberan July 29, 2013 @ 2:06 p.m.

I Love Mr. Limpet! He was a good guy/fish and a hero. What's fishy about Filner is he smells like one and doesn't care, nobody said anything to him about it for years so he thought it was normal, and he's such an egotist all about himself, in my humble opinion. Not for public good that his position gave him the opportunity to be. Not special for San Diego (a very special place), he had a great opportunity to be the hero we need to grow in the right direction, stand up to the invasion of special interests and he failed miserably. Not hero material like Limpet. Filner should trade places with Shamu!

Scott Marks July 29, 2013 @ 3:22 p.m.

He didn't fail miserably and anything, Shirley. He was sandbagged before he had the opportunity to see his vision through. And unlike Mr. Limpet, Mr. Filner is not a cartoon, and he does possess male genitalia.

Scott Marks July 29, 2013 @ 5:37 p.m.

"He didn't fail miserably AT anything." Sorry!

shirleyberan July 29, 2013 @ 5:47 p.m.

What does having male genitalia have to do with anything? Doesn't seem to be a moral compass. He could have been sandbagged sooner for visions if the people had not wanted to believe in his ability as an honest Democrat. Are you positive about his not being a cartoon?

Scott Marks July 29, 2013 @ 9:09 p.m.

Am I positive about his not being a cartoon?! Need I remind you that it was I who first saw the similarity between our mayor and an anthropomorphic fish!

shirleyberan July 29, 2013 @ 6:15 p.m.

Glad no more women, especially the young scared ones, have to be treated like trash when they are trying to make a living. Don't care he's covered in wet sand. Have to find ethical behavior from someone. I voted for him cause I saw he was a freedom rider mainly. Don't know who's giving him "donations", or who his cartoon friends are.

shirleyberan July 30, 2013 @ 9:52 a.m.

He does look better as a fish with the round glasses u put on him. Nice work. Quite skillful!