Marty Graham 10:30 a.m., Feb. 25
Fresh San Diego produce to change the world
World Challenge is offering a fresh 5K and farmer's market.
Charity World is a small San Diego based group that is trying to improve the lives of the poor and the underprivileged via agriculture.
The Charity World Challenge is coming up on Saturday February 23rd, from 9:00 am to noon. The location is the Rancho San Diego Farmer’s Market on the campus of Cuyamaca Community College.
The course incorporates challenges at every mile. The challenges are optional and vary in their intensity.
To learn more about Charity World and their endeavor, visit their website.
More like this:
- Celebrate fresh, community fun Saturday at Go Local - Golden Hill at the Market — April 4, 2013
- The Deal with Farmers' Markets — Nov. 8, 2012
- Chefs Unite to Support the Next Generation — April 12, 2012
- Brian’s Farmers' Market — June 27, 2011
- Farmers' Market Welcomes Food Stamps — June 30, 2008