Don Bauder 10:30 a.m., Dec. 6
John Ford A-Go-Go!
Wherever there's a man in need of a pole dance, I'll be there!
A man lives sorta' - well, in jerks, and that's why the appearance of the "Grapes of Wrath A-Go-Go Girls" must have caused quite a sensation back in 1967.
No wonder Pappy went on so many long trips without Mary and the kids.
More like this:
- A gallery of 33 vintage posters from Hollywood's Golden Age of cartoons — June 12, 2013
- GO TO HELL! — May 21, 2013
- Go tell it on the mountain: a pictorial history of the Paramount logo — May 6, 2013
- The long, long titles: Part 2 — April 22, 2013
- See the book, read the movie — April 4, 2013