Matt Potter 10:28 p.m., March 6
Storm Month IMAX films
September is officially Storm Month at the Reuben H. Fleet Center (1875 El Prado) and on Friday, September 14 the public can take advantage of discounted IMAX tickets to view Deep Sea at 6 p.m., Stormchasers at 7 p.m., or Tornado Alley at 8 p.m. The admission for one show is $9; to see two films the cost is $15. "Experience massive monsoons, deadly tornados, and brutal hurricanes, all from the safety of your dry seat in the Heikoff Dome Theater," states the Museum site.
Yes, that is Bill Paxton narrating the film (see Twister if you haven't already!).
More like this:
- Your Week: November 29-December 5 — Nov. 28, 2012
- Fun at the Fleet — Nov. 16, 2012
- Checking Out Science Center Membership Cards from the Library — May 25, 2012
- If Polar Bears Don't Kill You — April 21, 2012
- Black Holes, Psychedelic Music Trips and WTC Steel at the Science Center — March 2, 2012