Walter Mencken 5:01 p.m., Nov. 25
Star Wars: The Seniors Strike Back
Personally, I'm tickled pink by the news that the original cast members may be returning for Episode VII. The kids today all look the same. And how charmingly the gang has aged!
Leia, no longer a sassy hottie, now rules through a combination of wit, wisdom, and charm:
Luke has taken on the slightly grizzled, endlessly wise demeanor of his old mentor Obi-Wan:
(Pardon the poor Photoshop work; the smudge tool was on the fritz.)
And Han? Well, you know what they say about tha smug(gling) life - it ain't easy out there.
C-3PO and R2-D2 have, naturally, received some upgrades.
Still no word, alas,, on Chewbacca.
More like this:
- A further look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for 21 & Over — Nov. 14, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for World War Z — Nov. 9, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for Animal Farm — Oct. 23, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 — July 26, 2012