Don Bauder 1:26 p.m., Aug. 2
Spot the Differences
In preparation for the release of Finding Nemo 3D, Disney is seeking to raise juvenile interest in the project via games like the one below. Why not play along?
- In the lower image, Bubbles is not concentrating on Nemo, the emotional and dramatic center of the story, but at you, the consumer.
- In the lower image, Bloat is not concentrating on Nemo, the emotional and dramatic center of the story, but on a possible route of escape prior to the making of Finding Nemo 2.
- In the lower image, the pearl is gone from the oyster, which might be seen as a sign that something precious and rare has been lost but WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST SUCH A THING?
- In the lower image, Peach the starfish has appeared, lest you forget to COLLECT THEM ALL.
- In the lower image, three is no plant beneath Bloat.
More like this:
- Star Wars origin stories? Think of the possibilities! — Sept. 18, 2013
- Pixar announces second Finding Nemo sequel for 2017 — April 2, 2013
- Interview with Samsara producer Mark Magidson and director Ron Fricke — Sept. 7, 2012
- Brave: What did you think? — June 22, 2012
- Coming Soon: Titanic Sinking in 3D at a Theater Near You! — Nov. 22, 2011