Ken Harrison 3:30 p.m., March 27
Anne Hathaway's Britney moment
So Anne Hathaway got out of a car at a premiere for Les Miserables, and the paparazzi managed to get photographic evidence of her decision to forgo undergarments that evening.
She's taken the resultant brouhaha in stride, even surviving Today Show host Matt Lauer's awful "seen a lot of you lately" joke.
Here are three things Lauer might have said instead:
"I understand that in Les Miserables, you play a young woman in pre-Revolutionary France who is so poor, she can't even afford underwear."
"I understand the photographer had no trouble finding people willing to pay to see you naked. Where were they when Love & Other Drugs came out?"
"So I guess you didn't want your panties to distract from your boots?"
C'mon, people, help me out here.
More like this:
- The Texas Chainsaw interview that never was — Dec. 31, 2012
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz V: What is hidden in the snow, comes forth in the thaw — Dec. 27, 2012
- The Title or Trailer Game IV: Catch it! — Dec. 27, 2012
- A closer look at the trailer for Pacific Rim — Dec. 13, 2012
- A closer look at the trailers for Oblivion and After Earth — Dec. 12, 2012