3 p.m., April 29
Moment of Truth: ALF Edition
So they're gonna make a big-screen version of ALF. Who knows, it could be great. Maybe make him a sonofabitch one-percenter FOX-news Dittohead living with some Upper East Side limousine liberals, watch the sparks fly. But the real test of creator/puppeteer Paul Fusco's integrity will be this: will they keep the puppet? Or will the Great Beast CGI continue its monstrous, magic-eating rampage?
Very slightly related: I think it's kind of sad watching these FX masters talk about designing and even building creatures that are just going to wind up as CGI nasties in The Mist...
More like this:
- Michael Shannon in Smurfs 4: Yes, please — May 16, 2013
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Oz the Great and Powerful — July 13, 2012
- Review: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter — June 22, 2012
- Meet the Kids Behind Monsters University! — June 20, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman, Part 1 — Nov. 11, 2011