Don Bauder 5:36 p.m., July 31
Moment of Truth: ALF Edition
So they're gonna make a big-screen version of ALF. Who knows, it could be great. Maybe make him a sonofabitch one-percenter FOX-news Dittohead living with some Upper East Side limousine liberals, watch the sparks fly. But the real test of creator/puppeteer Paul Fusco's integrity will be this: will they keep the puppet? Or will the Great Beast CGI continue its monstrous, magic-eating rampage?
Very slightly related: I think it's kind of sad watching these FX masters talk about designing and even building creatures that are just going to wind up as CGI nasties in The Mist...
More like this:
- A closer look at the trailer for The Tall Man — Oct. 26, 2012
- Premium Rush features a bicycle race through Central Park. — Aug. 24, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Poster for The Watch — July 20, 2012
- Overheard: Spielberg and a Very Method-y Daniel Day-Lewis on the Set of Lincoln — Dec. 15, 2011
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: Return of The Muppets — June 20, 2011