David Batterson 1:30 p.m., April 28
A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Avengers
It ain't on YouTube yet, so you can go see it here. Then come back and discuss!
Um, wow, but that's a lot of exploding cars. Is there some kind of message here about the dangers of combustion engines? Are the Avengers covert eco-terrorists? Did director Joss Whedon get razzed while driving his hybrid by some guy in a Humvee? Is this whole film a parable about Peak Oil? So many questions!
More like this:
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for G.I. Joe: Retaliation — Dec. 13, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Three Stooges — Dec. 8, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows — Oct. 19, 2011
- A Still Closer Look at the Trailer for The Avengers — Oct. 13, 2011
- Never mind the Killer Elite, here's the Scorpions! — Aug. 4, 2011