Barnaby Monk noon, Oct. 1
Doesn't a tagline like "Forever is only the beginning" sound like something out of Hellraiser?
Hey, it's a display for the new Twilight! Wow, those wolves make it sort of scary!
Still, it could be scarier. It needs something more, right here in the middle...
AAAAAAAAAAH! It's a movie critic, trapped in Twilight forever! The horror!
Oh, leave me alone. It's hot outside.
More like this:
- F. Scott Fitzgerald vs. The Movies on the set of The Great Gatsby: A Fantasy — Oct. 26, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows — Oct. 19, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Avengers — Oct. 13, 2011
- Melancholia Star Kirsten Dunst Laments the Roles She Lost Due to Big-Breastedness — Oct. 11, 2011
- A Brief Conversation Among Johnny Depp's Vanity Fair Covers — Oct. 7, 2011